Smyrna Dental Job Openings
We are looking for energetic, experienced people to join our team!
Current job openings include…
Dental Assistant – F/T
The Smile Place in Smyrna, Delaware is looking for an experienced Full Time Dental Assistant to join our dental home. If you enjoy working with children and have a joyful spirit then we want you. We are looking for someone who wants to be part of a unique practice and considers their job more than a paycheck. We offer an exciting patient-centered atmosphere of fun and high energy where every day is a pleasure to come to work.
- Min $12
- Max $20
- Details (in no particular order)
- Responsible in assisting the doctor with 4 handed dentistry.
- Take dental radiographs/X-rays as prescribed
- Prepare and Breakdown treatment rooms and sterilization areas
- Prepare and Sterilize dental instruments and equipment
- Stock and organize instruments and supplies
- Create and update patient dental records and patient medical histories
- Prepare/Track lab cases pre and post visit
- Perform periodic maintenance of dental equipment
- Various Office management duties
- Maintaining a positive attitude and demeanor
- Providing outstanding care to the patients and their families
- Working as part of a team to achieve the mission and goals of the practice every day
- Knowledge of dentistry procedures
- Stainless steel and porcelain crowns, extractions, composite fillings, etc.
- Must have Delaware Radiology Certification and CPR Certification
- Preferred 1-year experience
- Hours Mon thru Saturday 8:30am – 4:00pm
If you feel you meet the requirements and are interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Matt Woodward.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.