Smyrna Dental Patient Safety
Your Health and Safety is Our Top Priority
We would like to address some of the precautions we are taking at our office due to these difficult times we are currently living in. For many there is a lingering level of anxiety about contracting COVID-19. We feel the same way about our staff and ourselves. We wanted you to know that we are doing everything possible to minimize the risk of exposure in our office.
These are the steps we take daily:
- We will not schedule any patients that presents with symptoms of COVID-19, Flu, or Cold.
- No staff member will come in to work exhibiting any of the symptoms mentioned above.
- Upon arrival every patient has their temperature taken and if there is any signs of a fever that patient will be rescheduled.
- All door knobs to enter the office will be wiped down/disinfected.
- Waiting room will be limited to a safe number of people. Currently patients are going to be escorted directly into their treatment room.
- Dentist and all staff will wear protective masks at all times.
- All surfaces that have come in contact with staff or patient will be disinfected.
- Dentist and all staff will sanitize their hands and re-glove between each patient.
- We are equipped with high speed suction and other vacuum systems which capture and filter saliva, droplets, and particles resulting from a dental procedure. Remember that these types of precautions also maximize your protection against Hepatitis, HIV, Flu, Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Colds.
- Our protocols have prevented exposure to mercury vapors using the IAOMT SMART system, but we’ve gone beyond that with 5 in 1 HEPA filtration, as well as an Ozone generator with UV light disinfection. This level of protection that has already been in place to safeguard both patients and staff will also protect us all from coronavirus exposure.
Please know that our office is safer than ever and there is no reason to put off important treatment that might affect your child’s overall health or cause future dental problems.
Please note that in protecting you we are protecting ourselves, and in protecting ourselves we will be protecting you. Please call our office with any questions.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!
#safeoffice #thesmileplace #health